About Corporate Training
Corporate trainings cater to training professionals who want to supplement or refresh their existing knowledge and skills, move up to a management role or want to and a new skill and apply them in a day to day life.
CF Institute offers these trainings in each and every areas of corporate finance domain. We firstly focus on understanding your training requirement and accordingly provide the best training plan which you are looking for.
Some of our famous training areas are:
Investment Banking Trainings
- Financial modeling training
- Equity valuation
- Merger & Acquisition
- Project finance
- Leverage buyout
Accounts and Finance Trainings
- Financial, management and cost accounting
- Foreign exchange management act (FEMA)
- Direct tax
- Indirect tax
- TDS provision and procedure
- Service tax and works contract tax
- VAT and CST Act
- Companies Act
- Letter of credit
And a lot more…! Call us in case of any query!
CF Institute Offerings:
- Fully customized training and crafted based on the exact requirement
- Industry expert faculties with hands on experience on subject matter
- On-campus as well as live virtual class (LVC)
- Highly interactive and case-based learning
- Certificate of participation post completion of the training program
"Well Qualified and experienced professionals for complete training and understanding of course, helpful on clearing doubts."
Shubhangi Srivastava (Process Associate, Genpact)
"The content of the course was good and planned in a very effective manner."
Adeesh Chandra (Analyst, MCube Financial LLC)
"Whenever i feel anything wrong or face any problem, vivek sethi always there to help us. Whether it is of any class or faculty or any job related problem."
Gagandeep (Team member, Aon Hewitt)
"Cf institute has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative. The class environment is very positive and energetic. It has been a amazing experience for me so far. Here, potentials are harnessed, skills are developed, confidence is built and dreams are realized."
Darshika Gupta (CA)
"I like the way you build up the course starting from the Excel so we cannot face the problem while doing Valuation. Live examples with classes help a lot to understand things which were tricky to understand earlier."
Anil Sharma (Analyst, Silverskills)