About Corporate Training
Corporate trainings cater to training professionals who want to supplement or refresh their existing knowledge and skills, move up to a management role or want to and a new skill and apply them in a day to day life.
CF Institute offers these trainings in each and every areas of corporate finance domain. We firstly focus on understanding your training requirement and accordingly provide the best training plan which you are looking for.
Some of our famous training areas are:
Investment Banking Trainings
- Financial modeling training
- Equity valuation
- Merger & Acquisition
- Project finance
- Leverage buyout
Accounts and Finance Trainings
- Financial, management and cost accounting
- Foreign exchange management act (FEMA)
- Direct tax
- Indirect tax
- TDS provision and procedure
- Service tax and works contract tax
- VAT and CST Act
- Companies Act
- Letter of credit
And a lot more…! Call us in case of any query!
CF Institute Offerings:
- Fully customized training and crafted based on the exact requirement
- Industry expert faculties with hands on experience on subject matter
- On-campus as well as live virtual class (LVC)
- Highly interactive and case-based learning
- Certificate of participation post completion of the training program
"The examples/case studies used to explain the concepts was extremely relevant. Highly recommended to those looking for Financial Modelling, Investment Banking and CFA Prep Classes."
"CF Institute has one of the best faculties and great quality content. Teaching methodology is what I liked the most. They have a unique flip classroom model leading to maximum learning."
"Best faculty and good environment. Excellent place for learning & growth."
"Good place for Corporate Financial Training. Faculty is cooperative. Provides enough study material."
"Being a non financial manager, it was not easy for me to understand the Financial terminologies, the instructors at institute delivered the lectures with a practical approach which made every topic easy to understand."