About Corporate Training
Corporate trainings cater to training professionals who want to supplement or refresh their existing knowledge and skills, move up to a management role or want to and a new skill and apply them in a day to day life.
CF Institute offers these trainings in each and every areas of corporate finance domain. We firstly focus on understanding your training requirement and accordingly provide the best training plan which you are looking for.
Some of our famous training areas are:
Investment Banking Trainings
- Financial modeling training
- Equity valuation
- Merger & Acquisition
- Project finance
- Leverage buyout
Accounts and Finance Trainings
- Financial, management and cost accounting
- Foreign exchange management act (FEMA)
- Direct tax
- Indirect tax
- TDS provision and procedure
- Service tax and works contract tax
- VAT and CST Act
- Companies Act
- Letter of credit
And a lot more…! Call us in case of any query!
CF Institute Offerings:
- Fully customized training and crafted based on the exact requirement
- Industry expert faculties with hands on experience on subject matter
- On-campus as well as live virtual class (LVC)
- Highly interactive and case-based learning
- Certificate of participation post completion of the training program
"The overall content, knowledge of faculty and explanation through examples were too good. Vivek, our mediator was helpful. Excellent!!"
Ankur Rawat (Senior Analyst, The Royal Bank of Scotland)
"At CF Institute you can be sure of success provided their is true dedication from your side. The faculty here is very good and able to explain each and every concept with great clarity. Thanks to CF Institute for such an amazing experience which helps me to get placed through them."
Manasi Verma (Analyst, MCube)
"The instructor taught really well and the knowledge imparted by him was such that it will help a lot in the workplace. Highly practical in nature."
Divij Sahijwani (Junior Associate, Moody's Analytics)
"Well Qualified and experienced professionals for complete training and understanding of course, helpful on clearing doubts."
Shubhangi Srivastava (Process Associate, Genpact)
"The content of the course was good and planned in a very effective manner."
Adeesh Chandra (Analyst, MCube Financial LLC)