About Investment Banking Training
This Investment banking training is the most valuable for those who want to enter into corporate finance and investment banking industry or want to acquire the skillsets. The resources included here are from basics tutorials to advanced concepts of Investment Banking.
Basic to Advance Excel, VBA, Accounting Concepts, Financial Modeling in Excel, DCF Modeling, Relative Valuation / Comparable Comps, Mergers & Acquisitions, LBO Modeling, Private Equity, Bank Modeling, Hedge Funds, Commodities, Forex, Technical Analysis.
Yes. All templates are downloadable.
Eligibility and Pre-requisites
No Pre-requisites as such. However, Basic Accounting and excel should help!
• Graduates / Post Graduates
• Working Professionals
• IB Overview
• MS Excel – Beginners
• MS Excel – Advance
• Accounting – Income Statement
• Accounting – Balance Sheet
• Accounting – Cash Flow
• Corporate Valuation
• Discounted Cash Flow Training
• Relative Valuation
• Comparable Company Analysis
• Financial Modeling – Petrochemical Sector
• Merger Modeling
• VBA Macros – Basic
• VBA Macros – Advanced
• Financial Modeling – Banking
• Islamic Banking
• LBO Modeling
• Project Finance Modeling
• Private Equity Modeling
• Goodwill Accounting
• Credit Analysis – Real Estate
• Credit Research – Process
• Merger Modeling – Comcast
• Equity Research – Pharmaceutical Sector
• Equity Research – Pharma Sector
• Equity Report Writing
• IPO Valuation
• Financial Modeling – Real Estate
• Financial Modeling – Automobile
• Financial Modeling – Telecom Sector
• Financial Modeling – Broadcasting Sector
• Financial Modeling – Banking
• Financial Modeling – Capital Goods
• Financial Modeling – Media and Entertainment
• Financial Modeling – Apparel Sector
• Financial Modeling – Retail Sector
• Training on Banking and Finance Sector
• Hedge Funds
• Debt Markets
• Concept of Technical Analysis
• Portfolio Management
• MS Excel – Investment Banking Perspective
• MS Word – Investment Banking Perspective
• MS PowerPoint – Investment Banking Perspective
• IB Sales perspective
• Communication Training
• Interview Skills Training
• Email Best Practices
• Telephonic Best Practices
• Financial Modeling
• PE and VC
600 Hours of self-paced learning.
Yes, Certificate of Completion will be awarded to candidates.
Excel, Advanced Excel, Accounting, Analyst, Ratio analysis, VBA, Macros, Valuation, Discounted Cash Flows, Relative valuations, Comparable Comps, Financial Modeling, Bank Financial Model, IPO Analysis, Financial Analysis, LBO Modeling, M&A Modeling, Project Finance Modeling, Private Equity Modeling, Hedge Funds, Communication Skills, Credit Research, Equity Research, Structured Finance, Banking Operations, Technical Analysis, Pitchbook Preparation.
"The examples/case studies used to explain the concepts was extremely relevant. Highly recommended to those looking for Financial Modelling, Investment Banking and CFA Prep Classes."
"CF Institute has one of the best faculties and great quality content. Teaching methodology is what I liked the most. They have a unique flip classroom model leading to maximum learning."
"Best faculty and good environment. Excellent place for learning & growth."
"Good place for Corporate Financial Training. Faculty is cooperative. Provides enough study material."
"Being a non financial manager, it was not easy for me to understand the Financial terminologies, the instructors at institute delivered the lectures with a practical approach which made every topic easy to understand."
"Excellent teaching method.i'm highly obliged for all the support and guidance."
Abhishek Abhay Singh Bhadauriya
"My coaching experience at CF institute in Patel Nagar was really good. Vivek Sir at CF Institute taught each topic so nicely. I am thankful to them for providing me with such a good experience."
"Great place for financial modeling. New learnings & great faculty."
"No cramming only conceptual studies Faculties have entire knowledge of their profession and very cooperative towards students.."
"Wonderful faculties and excellent administration for the financial modelling course. You will learn new in every single class even if you have good amount of experience in finance field. Course is Worth every penny!!! and it is cheap too when compared to other's."